ONE DAY KOMODO ISLAND TOUR 2019
ONE DAY KOMODO ISLAND TOUR
One day Komodo Island Tour you will have chance to visit Komodo Island, Padar Island, Pink Beach, Manta Ray and Kanwa Island. When trekking on Komodo Island, you can choose between different trekking routes, depending on your time and physical condition. All of them start from the ticket office at Loh Liang. A short trek takes around one hour and goes along flat trails within the dry forest. This option is suitable for visitors who do not have much time, for families with small children, or for people who prefer a relaxed and non-strenuous hike. The medium trek takes about 1 1/2 hours. It passes a waterhole where the Timor deer and wild pigs often come to drink.
Sometimes, dragons can be found there lying around and waiting. You will climb Sulphurea Hill and Frigate Hill, where a magnificent view across the islands, bays and beaches awaits. The longer trek takes about 2 1/2 hours and leads you up another hill. You will pass the location where Komodo dragons used to be fed in front of enthralled tourist crowds. If you are up to a real workout, you may book a 4 – 8 hour hike in advance which will lead you up Mount Ara or to the island’s northern shore.
One day Komodo Island Tour to see the dragons a totally awesome adventure as they are now no longer kept in an enclosure but free to roam and hunt for food anywhere they please. The experienced and well trained park rangers will take you on a hike through the bush lands of Komodo Island for the experience of a lifetime.
Padar Island – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Manta Ray – Kanawa Island (L).
- 05:00 Pick up from your hotel and direct transferred to harbor.
- 05:30 Get on our Fast Boat and cruise to Padar Island.
- 07:20 trekking at Padar Island
- 08:50 depart to Komodo Island.
- 09:40 trekking in Komodo Island to see activities of Komodo Dragons and their nest in their pure environmental habitat.
- 12:00 transfer to Pink Beach.(lunch time).
- 12:45 swimming and snorkeling at Pink Beach.
- 14:00 transfer to Manta ray spot
- 14:20 snorkeling at Manta ray Spot
- 15:20 transfer to Kanawa Island
- 16:30 snorkeling at Kanawa Island
- 17:30 back to Labuan Bajo.
- 18:00 transferred to your hotel (end program).
PRICE: USD 115 per pax
- Pick up and drop off service (limited to Labuan Bajo area
- Shared speed boat
- Lunch and free flow mineral water
- Snorkeling equipment
- On board tour guide
- Breakfast is not available on board; please kindly ask your hotel staff to prepare breakfast box for you before pick up time.
- All entrance fees on Komodo National Park (foreigners: IDR 275.000 – IDR 325.000) paid in Komodo National Park office.
- Tips and Personal purchasing
- Very limited seats on board, book as early as possible
- Please mention on your booking if you want vegetarian/kids meal
- Please bring your own trekking shoes, sun block, lotion, towel, swimming equipment and extra clothes.
- Payment on the island is cash basis only; make sure you bring enough IDR cash
- Please be ready on time according to your schedule pick up time
- Any lost or damage to our snorkeling set will b charge according to its replacement cost.
- Please take care of your own belongings. We are not responsible for any lost/damage
BOOK THIS TOUR BELLOW