ONE DAY TRIP TO KOMODO ISLAND FROM LABUAN BAJO
ONE DAY KOMODO ISLAND TOUR
One day Komodo Island Tour package will give you chance to visit Komodo Island, Padar Island, Pink Beach, Manta Ray, Taka Makasar reff and Kanawa Island. Early in the morning (arround 5:00 am) guest will be picked up from their hotel and direct transfer to harbor. All guest will ride on our sharing speed boat to visit all tourism places above. This trip starts from Labuan Bajo and ends in Labuan Bajo. It takes around 10 to 12 hours to finished this tour depending on conditions of water and weather. For guest who has very limmited time, we can also modify this trip from Labuan Bajo to Komodo Island round trip. This round trip fits for guest who takes morning flight from Bali to Labuan Bajo Komodo Island and back to Bali in afternoon or evening flight. Please contact us first if you have such a trip.
When trekking on Komodo Island, you can choose between different trekking routes, depending on your time and physical condition. All of them start from the ticket office at Loh Liang. A short trek takes around one hour and goes along flat trails within the dry forest. This option is suitable for visitors who do not have much time, for families with small children, or for people who prefer a relaxed and non-strenuous hike. The medium trek takes about 1 1/2 hours. It passes a waterhole where the Timor deer and wild pigs often come to drink.
Sometimes, dragons can be found there lying around and waiting. You will climb Sulphurea Hill and Frigate Hill, where a magnificent view across the islands, bays and beaches awaits. The longer trek takes about 2 1/2 hours and leads you up another hill. You will pass the location where Komodo dragons used to be fed in front of enthralled tourist crowds. If you are up to a real workout, you may book a 4 – 8 hour hike in advance which will lead you up Mount Ara or to the island’s northern shore.
One day Komodo Island Tour to see the dragons a totally awesome adventure as they are now no longer kept in an enclosure but free to roam and hunt for food anywhere they please. The experienced and well trained park rangers will take you on a hike through the bush lands of Komodo Island for the experience of a lifetime.
Padar Island is mostly savannah-covered and is all surrounded by three turquoise bays, and curiously, each one of the bays’ beaches has different colored sand: one is pearly white, another charcoal black, and a third is very rare baby pink. It is a rare combination, a quirk of this unique island.
Pink beach is one of the best pink beaches on planet. This beach is just one of the many amazing features of Komodo Island that make it truly a Natural Wonder of Nature. This exceptional beach gets its striking color from broken red pigment of the coral reefs.
Manta Point Komodo is a dive site rich with bottom based plankton making it an alluring spot – attracting dozens of manta Ray for feeding and cleaning. This spot site sits between the islands of Komodo Island and Rinca within the Komodo National Park. You can expect to drop down just ten meters or so to find a sandy bottom not heavy with coral but blessed with excellence visibility for most of the year an a reasonable current to nourish the nutrient rich arena for the Manta Ray
Taka Makasar is so small; in fact, it is smaller than a soccer field. Since it features shallow water, big boats aren’t able to get near to this island shore lines. Due to its shallowness, you can swim comfortably. It is similar to swimming pool. Not to mention the water has a stunning color which is clear Tosca. It is the sign of narrow water, after all.
Kanawa Island is only 15 miles from fisherman town Labuan Bajo on Flores Island. It is fringed with the bed of coral reefs teeming with colorful fish all around. Its turquoise water is exceptionally calm and clear.nSwimming and snorkeling are most popular activities here. Dive down the sea from the jetty you can meet schools of fish that cloud the stilts.
KOMODO DAY TOUR ITINERARY
Padar Island – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Manta Ray – Kanawa Island (L).
- 05:00 – 5:45 Pick up from your hotel and direct transferred to harbor.
- 06:00 Get on our Fast/Speed Boat and cruise to Padar Island.
- 07:20 trekking at Padar Island
- 08:50 depart to Komodo Island.
- 09:40 trekking in Komodo Island to see activities of Komodo Dragons and their nest in their pure environmental habitat.
- 12:00 transfer to Pink Beach.(lunch time).
- 12:45 swimming and snorkeling at Pink Beach.
- 14:00 transfer to Manta ray spot
- 14:20 snorkeling at Manta ray Spot
- 15:20 transfer to Kanawa Island
- 16:30 snorkeling at Kanawa Island
- 17:30 back to Labuan Bajo.
- 18:00 transferred to your hotel (end program).
PRICE: USD 88 per pax or IDR 1.200.000
No Downpayment, No Payment in advance and free cancellation 12 hours before the trip. Payment will be complete on our agency office.
- Pick up and drop off service (limited to Labuan Bajo area.
- Shared speed boat.
- Lunch and free flow mineral water.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- On board tour guide
- Breakfast is not available on board; please kindly ask your hotel staff to prepare. breakfast box for you before pick up time.
- All entrance fees on Komodo National Park (foreigners: IDR 375.000 – IDR 400.000) paid in Komodo National Park office.
- Tips and Personal purchasing.
- Very limited seats on board, book as early as possible.
- Please mention on your booking if you want vegetarian/kids meal
- Kindly send us your full name, passport number, shoe size and name of your hotel or accomodation.
- Please bring your own trekking shoes, sun block, lotion, towel, swimming equipment and extra clothes.
- Payment on the island is cash basis only; make sure you bring enough IDR cash
- Please be ready on time according to your schedule pick up time.
- Any lost or damage to our snorkeling set will b charge according to its replacement cost.
- Please take care of your own belongings. We are not responsible for any lost/damage.
- You can only start this tour from Labuan Bajo.
- If you are in Bali, please contact us, we will modify this komodo day tours from Bali.
- Free covid 19 card or pape
DOWNLOAD FREE TICKET FOR ONE DAY KOMODO ISLAND TOUR ON EVENTBRITE.COM